Dive Shop Online Environmental Comittment
Why Buy From Dive Shop Online? Our Comittment to the Environment
The Diving Centre is a strong advocate for the marine and aquatice environment, and the Environment in general. We take common sense steps to help to minimise our negative impact on the environment and we make a real effort in our business to make environmentally friendly decisions wherever practical!
Some of The Diving Centre's steps and measures to help protect the environement
* We have a policy of non of our watse going to landfill, our waste is processed by a company that sort everything and recucle for us all recycleable materials!
* Whenever possible we re-use packaging boxes etc. to ship our own goods, to minimise usage of "fresh" packaging.
* We operate a "Dont Print Unless Neccessary" policy for emails etc.
* We operate a double sided printer policy, although the printers are more expensive when we do print we printe everything with multiple pages double sided to reduce paper usage.
* We use the HP recycle Scheme to ensure that all old hardware and cartridges are reccycled correctly.
* All flourescent tubes are long life HF tubes, which minimise electricty usage and last longer reducing the waste.
* Bags used are biodegradable.
* The vans we own and operate are Volkswagen with low emission footprints compared to other vans, we have to use vehicles so why not use the greenest we can?
* We use and sell through our chandlery a completer nage of biodegradable environementally friendly cleaning and degreasing products for use on our vessels.
If you have any suggestions that we might be able to use to reduce our negative impact on the environemnt further please email us and let us know!
Click anywhere outside this panel to close it.
Clicking outside this panel wont close it because
clickClose = false