McNett Seamgrip - SeamSealer And Outdoor Repair Kit
McNett Seam Grip is amazing. Its an award-winning repair adhesive that can keep you dry in any weather. It permanently seals the seams on your tent, pack and rainwear. It can repair rips, tears and holes in your equipment, too.
McNett SeamGrip is your all-purpose liquid tool in a tube. Seam Grip is part of a comprehensive line of Care and Repair products from McNett®. With McNett®, anyone can be a master of equipment repair. Ideal for on uncoated and polyurethane coated fabrics.
Long considered the industry standard, Seam Grip was awarded the prestigious Editors Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine in 2002. Use Seam Grip to repair surfaces or seal seams of natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl. Seam Grip may be used to repair all types of waders and footwear, Neoprene, PVC, rubber, and more. Concentrated and waterproof, Seam Grip offers excellent adhesion, long lasting flexibility, superior traction and abrasion resistance, with minimal shrinkage.
- Seals the seams on tents, tarps, backpacks, rainwear
- Permanently patches holes and repairs tears
- Washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- One tube seals seams on an average 2-person backpacking tent
- Note: For silicone-treated tent and tarp fabrics, use SilNet™ Silicone Seam Sealer and Sil Fix Adhesive.