|Wetsuit Type||3/2mm Steamer|
|Zipper Type||Chest Zip|
Rip Curl Ladies Wetsuit Size Guide
These sizes are a guide only provided by Rip Curl. Please remember that a wetsuit must fit very snugly to be effective, and must be put on correctly to get a true feel for the fit (see below).
|UK Size||US Size||Height (1)||Chest (2)||Waist (3)||Seat (4)||Thigh (5)||Arm (6)||Leg (7)||Body|
Please note sizing information is listed in centimetres.
Putting on a wetsuit correctly
- Ensure all zips are fully open and turn the torso down to the waist.
- Turning the torso down is more critical with a chest zip or zipperless wetsuit!
- Holding the ankle open push your foot into the suit
- Once your foot is through the ankle work the suit up your lower leg in small stages.
- Grip the suit with the pads of your finger tips NOT YOUR NAILS to avoid damaging the suit.
- Work the suit up by holding the suit a few inches above the ankle.
- Then move up a few inches and worjk the suit up again
- Continue this process up the lower leg and ensure the knee protection is high (better to be slightly too high than too low!)
- Work the suit over the upper leg in the same way
- Ensure that the crotch of the suit is very high and snug to your crotch before starting to work the torso up.
- Again work the torso up in small stages (A good fitting suit will not allow you to simply pul it up the body easily)
- For both chest zip and back zip suits pull the torso over your chest
- Ensure that there is no slack between the crotch and the top of the suit.
- Back Zip
- Slide 1 arm into the suit again working the sleeve over your arm in small stages starting at the wrist and working up.
- Once up fully slide the other arm in a repeat
- Once both arms are in push your shoulders back and pull the zip.
- Once in the suit stretch fully, pull the neck off to allow air in and stretc again and squat to ascerain its a good fit
- Chest Zip
- Choose the arm that has the closed end of the zip and work that arm in first as above.
- Once in then work the second arm in.
- Stretch your arms and then pull the neck over in one movement while "ducking" your head and push your head through the neck.
- When removing a suit you should peel the suit in the revers of the above.
- Once removed the suit should be inside out
Videos Of How To Put On A Wetusit - Rip Curl
Chest Zip Wetsuit
Back Zip Wetsuit
Write Your Own Review
More from Rip Curl