Roxy Ladies 3/2mm Prologue Steamer - Flat Lock, Back Zip Wetsuit - Black
Roxy Prologue 3/2mm Ladies Wetsuit, flatlock fullsuit with a back zip from Roxy. Great cut for ladies featuring Freemax and Hyperstretch neoprene. High quality westuit at a budget price.
|Wetsuit Type||3/2mm Steamer|
|Zipper Type||Back Zip|
|Wetsuit Features / Technology||FL - Flatlocked Stitching|
Roxy Wetsuit Size Guide For Ladies
This size guide is provided by Roxy. When fitting a wetsuit is really important to remember it must fit snugly and should not be "easy" to get on. A wetsuit will give in height or width so if you are perhaps a little taller than the guide but slimmer the suit will probably stretch height with you and become a little slimmer in doing so.
|SIZE US||SIZE UK||HEIGHT (cm)||WEIGHT (kg)||CHEST (cm)||WAIST (cm)||HIP (cm)||NECK (cm)||INSEAM (cm)|
|160 - 165||45 - 54.5||77.5 - 82.6||58.4 - 63.5||83.8 - 88.9||27.9||68.6 - 71.1|
|4||6||163 - 168||47.5 - 56.5||80 - 85.1||61 - 66||86.4 - 91.4||29.2||69.9 - 72.4|
|6||8||165 - 170||50 - 59||82.6 - 87.6||63.5 - 68.6||88.9 - 94||30.5||71.7 - 73.7|
|6T||8T||168 - 173||52 - 61||82.6 - 87.6||63.5 - 68.6||88.9 - 94||30.5||72.4 - 74.9|
|8||10||168 - 173||54.5 - 63.5||86.4 - 91.4||67.3 - 72.4||92.7 - 97.8||31.8||72.4 - 74.9|
|8T||10T||170 - 175||56.5 - 65.5||86.4 - 91.4||67.3 - 72.4||92.7 - 97.8||31.8||73.7 - 76.2|
|10||12||170 - 175||59 - 68||90.2 - 95.3||71.1 - 76.2||96.5 - 101.6||33||73.7 - 76.2|
|10T||12T||173 - 178||61 - 70||90.2 - 95.3||71.1 - 76.2||96.5 - 101.6||33||74.9 - 77.5|
|12||14||173 - 178||63.5 - 72.5||93.9 - 99.1||74.9 - 80||100.3 - 105.4||34.3||74.9 - 77.5|
|12T||14T||175 - 180||68 - 77||93.9 - 99.1||74.9 - 80||100.3 - 105.4||34.3||76.2 - 78.7|
|14||16T||173 - 178||72.5 - 80||97.7 - 102.8||78.7 - 83.8||104.1 - 109.2||35.6||74.9 - 77.5|
|16||18||175 - 180||77 - 86||101.6 - 106.6||81.3 - 86.4||106.6 - 111.8||36.8||74.9 - 77.5|
Putting on a wetsuit correctly
- Ensure all zips are fully open and turn the torso down to the waist.
- Turning the torso down is more critical with a chest zip or zipperless wetsuit!
- Holding the ankle open push your foot into the suit
- Once your foot is through the ankle work the suit up your lower leg in small stages.
- Grip the suit with the pads of your finger tips NOT YOUR NAILS to avoid damaging the suit.
- Work the suit up by holding the suit a few inches above the ankle.
- Then move up a few inches and worjk the suit up again
- Continue this process up the lower leg and ensure the knee protection is high (better to be slightly too high than too low!)
- Work the suit over the upper leg in the same way
- Ensure that the crotch of the suit is very high and snug to your crotch before starting to work the torso up.
- Again work the torso up in small stages (A good fitting suit will not allow you to simply pul it up the body easily)
- For both chest zip and back zip suits pull the torso over your chest
- Ensure that there is no slack between the crotch and the top of the suit.
- Back Zip
- Slide 1 arm into the suit again working the sleeve over your arm in small stages starting at the wrist and working up.
- Once up fully slide the other arm in a repeat
- Once both arms are in push your shoulders back and pull the zip.
- Once in the suit stretch fully, pull the neck off to allow air in and stretc again and squat to ascerain its a good fit
- Chest Zip
- Choose the arm that has the closed end of the zip and work that arm in first as above.
- Once in then work the second arm in.
- Stretch your arms and then pull the neck over in one movement while "ducking" your head and push your head through the neck.
- When removing a suit you should peel the suit in the revers of the above.
- Once removed the suit should be inside out